Monday, January 31, 2011

First Entry to my sleeping journal

After this ridiculous dream I had I believe I think I'm going to continue writing about my experiences.

I was on this street with this huge bag of drugs. The street was where the old blockbuster was, it was a dark night kind of like it was about to rain. Headlights passing by me, etc. I was carrying this sac of drugs, it was extremely open and I had felt this non-understanding of what to do, I was baffled and scared. But I realised in this dream that I was trying to sell the drugs. Although I didn't really know how; so a very old, but great friend of mine suddenly passes by. I confront him, and ask him if he can help me sell this sac of drugs I tell him I haven't got a clue on selling drugs. Being that of a great friend, he accepts. Oh and this was a friend of mine in highschool, Chareth was and old friend I had for a while. I don't even know why Chareth appeared in this dream... but he appeared in another before too, maybe I miss him or something. I don't know, lol. Anyways back on topic. He grabbed the sac of drugs from me and started lecturing about where to position, and I followed like a dog. I bitched about how no one will come, and we wont sell the drugs. And then my conscious snapped in or something, I'm like... why am I selling these drugs? I don't want to sell it. But at that time several people pass by and try to hand me money, Chareth tries to give the drugs to them.. But I deny it, and tell him I don't want to do this. So I take it, and walk the narrow road towards the house I live in(the area I was living in had a blockbuster nearby). Although this part is pretty sketchy... because instead of a dreary night, it because a sunny afternoon. Chareth tells me I'm going to get killed by the supplier of these drugs, and I believe him. So I guess I start thinking about telling the police for some kind of protection, and the next thing you know a police officer turns the corner and walks towards us. Chareth yells, run! I neglect it at first, walking towards him. And then, he yells it again. I don't even know why I responded, but I started running the opposite way of the police offer. I must have been a fatass in this dream, but I was using the fence along this narrow road to help me run. I was grabbing it and pulling it to assist me, hoping it'll increase the speed of my dash from this officer. Chareth runs into this house, and I stop and then I get caught from the officer. Chareth gets caught too. Then I think I start sobbing, but then stop. The officer asks for our names. Chareth makes up some name, and I tell him my real name. The officer smiles, and says... "Alex is my name too." I then ask him, where are you from Alex? He responds he's Greek, and I respond oh me too. Which part of Greece? Aspagu (Asparagus, I know that's weird... but I think he said that) or so he said, I don't even know what that means. I told him I don't really know where I'm from, but I was born in Greece. So he smiles at me, and speaks into his walkie saying.. "Don't worry about that Alex kid." I wake up, after that... I'm weirded about this dream... It was such a vivid dream, I realise how these dreams are... they actually feel extremely real, and they've become as vivid as movies you'd see in a threatre.

I think the police officer was me, the one that caught me, he probably realized the kid who he found was actually him, so he didn't bring me into the police station.




Odd, but interesting I suppose.

5 comments:

  1. Lmao, I love how your dream takes you back to the land you grew up in. It reminds me of my home as well as some dreams I kind of had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i thought this was for a polyphasic sleeping journal, though now that i'm here im not sure whats more interesing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool idea and a very bizarre dream. I'll be looking for future installments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely, time paradox-ish kind of dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, this is hella interesting. I had a dream where i was in a car selling a big bag of drugs before being chased by cops with like agent smith suits on.

    ReplyDelete